Friday, 21 January 2011

Weather forecast

Although the weather type was not a big issue for our film, we didn't want to be filming in the rain. As well as this, we had to make sure the weather was the same for the two days we planned to film. Otherwise shots would look odd, if for example it was grey one day and more sunny the other. 
We filmed on the Saturday- weather was grey. Avoided rain. 

The forecast for our next filming day- Wednesday- is suppose to be rainy, Depending on what the weather is like on the day we may have to change our filming dates so that the footage looks as though it been filmed on the same day.
We decided not to film on the Wednesday due to the weather. So we started to edit the footage we got from the Saturday before hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment